Notes for investors
1. Shares traded on Sharemark may not be suitable for every investor and any information given within this website should not be regarded as a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or subscribe to such shares. If you are in any doubt about the contents of this website, you should consult a person authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 who specialises in advising on the acquisition of shares and other securities. The Share Centre's Advice Service is unable to provide any advice in relation to the shares traded on Sharemark.
2. Sharemark is designed primarily for smaller companies and investing in these companies tends to be riskier than investing in larger companies. Sharemark securities may not be traded on the London Stock Exchange or any other Recognised Investment Exchange. Whilst Sharemark tries to make procedures as simple as possible, it may be difficult for investors to buy and sell investments traded on Sharemark and obtain reliable information about their value or the extent of the risks to which the share price is exposed. The price and dividend yield of Sharemark securities may fluctuate and fall against the investor's interest. Prices may be subject to sudden and large falls in value, given the restricted marketability of the securities. This is because there is a comparatively small audience of investors associated with each company and this can effect liquidity.
3. Sharemark reserves the right to postpone or cancel any auction and to refuse to accept or subsequently delete any customer orders for any valid reason. Where a customer order has been deleted, notification will be sent by post.
4. The intellectual property rights of the Sharemark dealing facility are owned by The Share Centre Ltd.
5. The information contained within this web site is believed to be correct, but cannot be guaranteed. Any opinions expressed herein are given in good faith and may be subject to change without notice. No liability is accepted whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from any information in this web site, subject to the rules of the Financial Services Authority and the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
6. If contemplating an investment or investment service, the customer should contact an investment adviser or make his/her own decisions as to the suitability of the investment. Share prices, values and income can go down as well as up and investors may get back less than their original investment. The levels and bases of taxation may also change. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
7. The Share Centre, or a connected company, their clients, officers and employees may have a position or engage in transactions in any of the investments mentioned within this web site.
8. The Share Centre's investment services and products are not available in countries where they are prohibited by local securities legislation. All customers are responsible for ensuring that under the laws of their home jurisdiction that they may lawfully enter this web site.
9. Dealings in Sharemark securities are subject to the terms and conditions of your account with The Share Centre or, if appropriate, the terms and conditions of your account with a Sharemark Authorised Stockbroker. By placing an order to deal in shares traded on Sharemark it is assumed that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and the contents of this website.